eDataPay Reputable information sources for PCI compliance information
This library of links provides you with a convenient source of information concerning the issues you face with PCI compliance.
eDataPay Prohibited Activities
You may not use the eDataPay service for activities that: Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
Relate to transactions involving
- narcotics, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety,
- drug paraphernalia,
- items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity,
- stolen goods including digital and virtual goods,
- the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime,
- items that are considered obscene,
- items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction,
- certain sexually oriented materials or services,
- ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or
- certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
Relate to transactions that
- show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law,
- support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs,
- are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card,
- are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item,
- are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants,
- are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders,
- involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses,
- involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or
- involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.